Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow me on Bloglovin at  "DividingMoments".


Hello all, just a quick note to let you all know that I am on Bloglovin at "DividingMoments" not "DividingVintageMoments".   When I first started out my blog it was "DividingMoments" and I haven't switched my blogspot to include the word vintage.  It would require a whole new blog.

So anyways, follow me on Bloglovin,  I just got through transferring over my blogs:))

I think I also need to make a sidebar next for this.

Oh, thought I'd also share a picture of my new pet,  "Scottie".  Isn't he cute?

Outfit post coming up tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. Ooo, I have my eye on a scottie print fabric that I think would make for a lovely war years inspired frock. Love Scotties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pin is so, so darling! You know, come to think of it, I have poodle pins and a cute little bulldog pin, but I don't believe any Scottie pups yet. How is that possible? Something else to add to the vintage shopping/wish list now for sure.

    Have a marvelous weekend, dear Joanna!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete